Skip to content
1. General information.
- The operator of the Roottel.pl website is Roottel Sp. z o.o., ul. Leopolda 29, 40-189 Katowice.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookies in the end devices.
- By collecting logs of the web server by the hsting operator nazwa.pl, funtioning at the address nazwa.pl.
2. Information in forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made avaiable to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entites technically performing cerain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains, payment services websites or other entites with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s. Cookies usually contain the name of the websiste from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by adverisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting service.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- infromation about errors that occurred during the execiution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about user’s web browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person i made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.